-
January 31st, 2007, 11:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
he never comes to the sonic lounge...I'm being ignored....wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
-
February 1st, 2007, 11:39 AM
#2
Inactive Member
well here i sit this morning and so far no one has come into work. I am beginning to think they cancelled employment for the day because of this storm. hMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...It is kinda weird and scary being here all alone. Very creepy. Oh mom....quit your whining...he is in his prime and probably has more interesting things to do. He is in college ya know...that takes up a lot of ones day with studying and stuff. I wonder if he will ever finish college. It seems like he has been going for a very long time. **looking around** This is so weird no one is in yet.
-
February 1st, 2007, 03:12 PM
#3
Inactive Member
They Called off work and forget to tell you...That would be a dirty trick. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2007, 06:19 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Oh yeah, the lounge. Our baby is all growed up now, aint she? Shge don't need me anymore. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I'll drop by soon. Maybe I'll switch around - one week Bonnie's, the next at the Lounge.
-
February 1st, 2007, 07:37 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I do to need you...you are after all a floundering father..or is that founding father..??hehehhe
-
February 2nd, 2007, 01:06 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
February 2nd, 2007, 02:58 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Sis, I think you mispelled Winning [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 3rd, 2007, 12:36 PM
#8
Inactive Member

whine on that
-
February 3rd, 2007, 02:20 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
The first time I saw someone give the finger was back in 1968, when the North Korean patrol boats, captured the Navy intelligence vessel the USS Pueblo. in one of the photos printed in the magazines showed the captured saliors giving the Hawaian peace symbol. The North Koreans never realized that it was an offensive gesture
-
February 3rd, 2007, 02:46 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I'm more inclined to sit and spin please!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks